Did you know that Australia has an agreement with many of the Spanish speaking countries allowing you to study and work in these countries? Have you ever thought about Studying Spanish while you are travelling, meeting local people and discovering a new culture?

We would be more than happy to help you if you would like to have one of the best experiences in your life. Below you will find a map with all the Spanish Speaking Countries where you will be able to go with a Tourist Visa (up to 3 months) or with Spanish Student Visa (over 3 months).

Which Spanish Countries Can I Go To?

Countries Spanish Speaking - Spanish Blackboard Academy

List of Spanish Locations

Below you will find all the Spanish cities that you would be able to go with a Tourist Visa or a Spanish Student Visa. If you do not know any of the countries or cities from the list, you can click on the name and you can learn more about them. In addition you can always contact us and we will help you to find the best place for you depending on your needs and requirements.

  • Alicante
  • Barcelona
  • Granada
  • Madrid
  • Malaga
  • Marbella 
  • Salamanca
  • Sevilla
  • Tenerife
  • Valencia
  • Buenos Aires
  • Cordoba
  • Sucre
  • Santiago de Chile
  • Bogota
  • Cartagena de Indias
  • Santo Domingo de Heredia
  • Havana
  • Santiago de Cuba
  • Trinidad
  • Santo Domingo
  • Sosua
  • Guanajuato
  • Oaxaca
  • Playa del Carmen
  • Antigua
  • Quito
  • Cusco
  • Montevideo

Contact Us


11/66 Clarence St

Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia

Phone:    02 8705 5423


Mon – Fri:           9am – 9pm

Saturday:           9am – 3pm

Sunday:               Closed

Overall Rating